Thursday, February 24, 2011

Days In Time

Days come and go, stopping, pausing and continuing... I find myself in the middle of them hoping every day will go by faster and faster.  They always say healing takes time... but really... Time heals.  It takes seconds.. hours.. and literally "days" to become better and closer to eventually reaching the point of desire.  I treasure my days... hold them close to my heart... and yet the past 50 weigh so heavily upon my mind, body and spirit.

It is one thing to have a broken bone, months of a sickly cold or a loss of mobility in which you use every day.
Don't get me wrong.. those are hard and I do not wish them upon any one.  But have you ever experienced the mind... shut off?  You feel alone, dumb, and feel as if there is no hope.  Your mind and conscious feels as if it is not connected to your body. You cannot talk yourself out of it.  You cannot even speak through it.  Imagine... your connection to your body... failing.  You have to think hard just to move your finger.. to even remind yourself to breath in and out properly.  To those of you that have experienced this... My heart is with you.  For I have felt it.. and I am continuing in the fight to be free of it.  And I am willing to do anything God asks of me to be myself once more.

Can I just express my over whelming gratitude for our God above?  For the people that have been and still are true instruments in our Lord God's hands?  I have been touched... and I feel all of you together... even if you haven't talked, touched or even seen me since all this has happen.  I thank you for your prayers, your love and your support.  For I have felt them.  God is beautiful no matter what happens in our lives.  Never deny Him... and He will never deny you.


The reason of this post,  I feel drawn to say to you all... no matter who you are... what you have gone through... or what you believe.  Don't... Lose.... Hope.  For it is there.  God will always deliver you through righteousness.  But please... understand that the Lord worketh miracles that go beyond all our understanding...  So if you find yourself losing sight and asking for help.. open your mind and your heart to Him... and do not create false expectations.  For He will deliver unto you... upon you... and through you in due time, His time. 

Sending my love and care to every being that has ever been born upon this earth..

Always,

Kirsten Hartsock

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the words of inspiration that so much of us know so well and yet always look past them. Deep within ourselves i believe we all struggle and find times where it feels like our minds are shut off and there isnt a hope in the world. Satan stands ready and waiting for moments just like that to drag us even more down than where we even started. It is in these times that our faith is tested and yet most of us try and resolve our issues by ourselves.

    We push our limmits and look far and beyond, spending massive amounts of energy and even more time just to find that our problems follow a closed loop of never ending dilemmas that just increase. The simple answer to all our problem is God.We all know that once we're completely drained and have nothing else to offer, we find our way to Heavenly Father and *choof chaff*..Our problems are fixed. We always end up going to him after we've tried everything we can. I say we should start with God!

    We should all try and remember why we're here and where we come from. We should strive to take all of our problems to God. He has all the answers and will show them to us. It is us who must have faith and dillegence to follow his will and surely he will show us the light.

    Let us do our part and take our troubles to Him like Kirsten says and find truth and light to bring us closer to our goals.

    Byran

    ReplyDelete